Consignment Drop Off
Drop consignment items off on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during store hours. We use great discretion when accepting items, so please bring only like-new or gently used top brand name items that are in style and in season.
Seasonal Apparel & Accessories Accepted:
Spring – March to May
Summer – June to August
Fall – September to October
Winter – November to February
Here are some sample name brands we like to carry:
Gucci, Ann Taylor, Burberry, Anthropologie, Free People, Joe’s Jeans, Dear John, Kut, Good American, Hudson, J. Crew, BCBG; Lilly Pullitzer, Missoni, Talbots, Athleta, Lululemon, Kuhl, Dooney & Bourke, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Kate Spade, and Zella and Lucy – just to name a few.
Consignments accepted Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays only
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Items must be in excellent condition.
- Items must be on hangers.
- Clothes need to be dropped off for the proper season.
- Items will not be stored for future sale.
- All clothes must be clean and free of wrinkles, stains, tears, pilling, holes, or other blemishes.
- All buttons, snaps, zippers, and other attachments must be complete and in working condition.
- Shoes need to be in like new condition.
- 20 items maximum per day of drop off.
We do NOT accept business suits, bathing suits, undergarments or pajamas.
- We offer a 50/50 split of the proceeds.
- After the items have been in the WH for 30 days all items are subject to a 25% markdown and 50% markdown after 60 days.
- We payout on the 20th of the month. If your items sell on May 1 thru 31. Your check is available to pickup June 20th.
- Consignors must earn over $20.00 a month, to receive a check. Under $20.00 we will hold money until earning the minimum amount.
- We reserve the right to offer additional discounts and sales based on inventory levels.
- At any time, consignors can use any money earned on sold merchandise toward new purchases.