***Due to nature of our changing opening schedule, please email us (fill out our contact form) to ask when to bring in consignments***
We’re happy to have your clothes, new on our rack again. But, let’s face it, in order to have for our boutique to succeed, we’re picky about what we sell.
We accept items for consignment Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
No consignment accepted on Thursday or Saturday.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Items must be in excellent condition.
- Items must be on hangers.
- Clothes need to be dropped off for the proper season. Items will not be stored for future sale.
- All clothes must be clean and free of wrinkles, stains, tears, pilling, holes, or other blemishes.
- All buttons, snaps, zippers, and other attachments must be complete and in working condition.
- Shoes need to be in like new condition.
- 20 items maximum per day of drop off.
We do NOT accept business suits, bathing suits, undergarments or pajamas.
- We offer a 50/50 split of the proceeds.
- We keep items for 60 days. The first 30 days are full price. 30 to 60 days items are 25% off.
- We pay out on the 20th of the month. If your items sell on May 1 thru 31. Your check in available to pickup June 20th.
- Consignors must earn over $20.00 a month, to receive a check. Under $20.00 we will hold money until earning the minimum amount.
- We reserve the right to offer additional discounts and sales based on inventory levels.
- At anytime, consignors can use any money earned on sold merchandise toward new purchases.